WHO ARE WE
The Aerial Film Company
Address: Pickmere Lane, Pickmere, Knutsford, WA16 0JJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 062 5091
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We collect and store:
- Your name, email and/or telephone number which you submit via sending us an email, a contact form or signing up for electronic direct marketing
We collect it in order to:
- Provide you with the information you’ve requested
- Carry out analysis about the use of this website so we can make improvements to it
- Send you communications and contents about relevant solutions and services, in accordance with your marketing preferences
- To comply with legal requirements to which we are subject, such as tax or financial reporting requirements
WHO AND WHERE IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED TO
There may be occasions where we are required to pass on your personal information to third parties. These include:
- Other helicopter or jet charter companies in order to fulfil your request of a service when our own aircraft are not available
- IT (Information Technology) providers who host and help develop this website
- Website Analytics providers who allow us to make improvements to this website
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
We store personal data for as long as required to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected. It is deleted in accordance with our information security policy or when your personal data it is no longer necessary. Information which has been anonymised may be saved for longer.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The only cookies used on our website are anonymous, third party analytics cookies. They exist solely to help us manage and make improvements to our website for our visitors.
Beyond cookies, our web server records visitor information, as any web server will. This is used purely for statistical purposes and not to track individuals.
We do not run ads on our website, related tracking scripts, session cookies, or any intrusive monitoring. Neither is information provided tailored to the visitor in any way.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Requests to exercise your rights should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer.
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data you are entitled to report this to the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) at ico.org.uk or to the supervisory authority where you live or work, the list can be found at ec.europa.eu.